Thoughts and Muses

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2008 (23)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ▼  October (12)
      • On Being a Citizen, Part 2-1 of 5
      • On Being a Citizen, Part 2-2 of 5
      • On Being a Citizen, Part 1 of 5
      • That's Just the Way It Is
      • Thoughts from the News
      • The Mystery of God...
      • The Importance of the Article
      • In All Fairness...
      • A Flurry of Activity
      • I dropped my chopstick...
      • “Are You Going to Trust the God Who Saves You?”
      • A Man of Wrath
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (2)

About Me

My photo
Ted
View my complete profile

Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Flurry of Activity

There will shortly be quite a few posts on the blog I've been meaning to post for some time, but have been prevented from doing so due to health or work related reasons. Tonight, however, I intend to post as many as I can.
Posted by Ted at 5:14 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)